Careers with RES
Root Engineering Services (RES) provides professional and ethical consulting engineering services related to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and industrial trades.
We currently have an opening for a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer Intern to join our staff in the Texas office.
This position entails the support of multiple design projects for a wide variety of clients and facility types.
Qualified candidates will provide mechanical design services applied to mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems in buildings including retail & restaurants, healthcare, commercial, industrial and educational facilities. Candidates shall be self-motivated and have Project Management and Construction Administration skills. You will need to manage projects within the office and effectively work with our staff to meet deadlines.
Training and Experience
· 2-3 years of Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering education and experience.
· Diversified project type experience, preferred
· Strong team player in a multi-disciplinary environment
· Good interpersonal communication and writing skills
· Familiarity with Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite
· Engineering analysis work, including load calculations and equipment sizing
RES offers an outstanding benefits package including healthcare and paid time off. RES is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Salary will be commensurate based on experience.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org