Careers with RES
We currently have an opening for a MEP Engineer with P.E. to join our staff in the Texas office.
Root Engineering Services (RES) provides professional and consulting engineering services related to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and industrial trades. This position entails the support of multiple design projects for a wide variety of clients and facility types.
Qualified candidates will provide mechanical design services applied to mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems in buildings including retail & restaurants, healthcare, commercial, industrial and educational facilities. Candidates shall be self-motivated and have Project Management and Construction Administration skills. You will need to manage projects within the office and effectively work with our staff to meet deadlines.
Training and Experience:
· 5-10 years of professional experience
· BS or MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
· Actively practicing all three trades: Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Design
· Licensed P.E.
· Diversified project type experience, preferred
· Good interpersonal communication and writing skills
· Experienced with Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite
RES offers an outstanding benefits package including healthcare and paid time off. RES is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Salary will be commensurate based on experience.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com